Friday, December 27, 2013

Last year's & new year's stashes

Duo tone mal cowl by gradschoolknitter
Duo tone mal cowl, a photo by gradschoolknitter on Flickr.

From last Christmas' yarn acquisition, I'm finally making a cowl out of the two colours of malabrigo silky merino that DH gave me. He gave me similar yarn this year that might make a hat or mitts to match... sadly no pics of that yarn yet.

What I do have, however, are pictures of two (yes two) knit picks samplers gifted to me by my in-laws. They were very generous and got me the Autumn Stroll Sampler and the Monochrome Sampler (which appears to have been discontinued/is no longer on the website).

My own pics of the yarns can be found here for the autumn set and here for the monochrome.

I hope everyone had a happy holiday and got all the yarn their heart desired!

No comments: