Sunday, November 17, 2013

mini prof

profe vest by gradschoolknitter
profe vest, a photo by gradschoolknitter on Flickr.

As a distraction from the sweater that may never end (although it has gotten sleeves since last seen, so that's something... but it doesn't take away from the fact that I'm going to have to do some major surgery in order to add more length to the body), I cast on one of the several baby gifts that I've been meaning/needing to make for the many babies that have recently come into the lives of my friends...

Thus the baby professor vest for the baby of a friend who is also in academia. I'm hoping it will fit him around Christmas time, and they happen to live in a part of the world where they won't necessarily need much more than this, even in their so-called winter.

Yarn is knit picks swish worsted, less than 1.5 skeins.
Needles: US 7
Mods: None

No comments: