Wednesday, February 6, 2013

to stash or to destash, that is the question

blue heron rayon metallic - sageblue heron rayon metallic - sagerowan denim 41 yardsunknown linenInca Gold MarraPatons Classic Wool Merino
Crystal Palace Aran Solidknitpicks swish worstedlett lopiminestrone and spacecadetunknown eyelash yarnhabu yarn
thick n thin wooltrendsetter duneBollicine Dolly

Stash FSOT, a set on Flickr.

I've decided it's time to pare down the stash a bit (or make room for new things, whatever you believe...) and so I've put together a set of pictures of flickr (click above to see them all) with details of how much yardage is left and how much I would like to sell them for. If you want to try and arrange a trade, I'd be happy to see what you've got!

I'm also thinning out the books that I never use (I almost exclusively end up finding something on ravelry or just making it up as I go along) so I hope these can go to good homes where they will be well loved and used! Books can be found here.

And all of it can be seen on my ravelry trade page!

If interested, feel free to contact me via the ravelry or flickr message systems or email me directly at gradschoolknitter@yahoo.com. Thanks for checking out my stash!

No comments: