Monday, January 21, 2013

another day, another baby knit

bizzy baby bee by gradschoolknitter
bizzy baby bee, a photo by gradschoolknitter on Flickr.

This time it's the buzzbee hat, from wooly wormhead's wee woolly toppers. This is my third hat from this ebook... I figure if I had to buy the whole thing I might as well get my money's worth out of it.

And yes, that is a measuring cup holding it up... isn't it the cutest? I kid, I kid. I ran around the house trying to find something that would fit, including multiple bowls, none of which were the right size. After four or five trips back and forth to the kitchen I told DH I felt like Goldilocks.

This will head off in a couple of weeks to meet the newest addition to my friends' families... there are so many this year it's getting hard to keep track. But it'll join the zig zag blanket (which, by the way, was finished just under the wire, with "mom" giving birth while it was blocking) and we'll go meet a very dear little boy very soon!

Expect to see more wee woolly toppers this year.. I know enough soon-to-be babies that I may just make it through the rest of the book before 2013 is out!

No comments: