Friday, November 16, 2012

Swap Package Received!

Swap package by gradschoolknitter
Swap package, a photo by gradschoolknitter on Flickr.

Shockingly, my swap package only took a week to head across the atlantic and into the arms of it's new sock-loving owner. You've already seen it in bits and pieces, but above is the full package. Socks, of course, (pattern is by the seine river) yarn from Longmeadow Farm, soap, also from longmeadow farm, spinning fiber from purple moose felting (this was my "reward" for the WWFY socks... I knew that I wanted to get my swappee some spinning goodies and couldn't decide what I wanted for myself so picked this out for her instead), and an ornament made from my oh Christmas Tree pattern.

I'll be honest, she took much better pictures, so hop on over to her blog (in Spanish) to check them out!

Espero que te guste el paquete, vayque!

1 comment:

Mi Planeta de Lanas said...

Me ha encantado! Muchísimas gracias :-)