Saturday, August 4, 2012

Something new...

So what I really should be doing is cleaning. The things are threatening to take over and it's not going to be pretty. And I might have dug up almost the entirety of my stash to look for handspun yarns for my last project and not quite put it all back nice and neat. Maybe.

But as a friend on Facebook pointed out, knitting a new project is like destashing, and destashing is like cleaning, right? Plus all these people (not me, just putting that out there to avoid confusion!) keep getting pregnant, so I really need to step up my baby knitting game.

And so, last night I found myself digging thru the stash and I came up with these two yarns that I thought might go well together. I'm not sure how big it's going to get, or if there is going to be a border added (current thoughts: yes...) so stay tuned.

And eventually I'll knit enough that the stash will just clean itself, right?

No comments: