Friday, August 24, 2012

ROY

ROY by gradschoolknitter
ROY, a photo by gradschoolknitter on Flickr.

It might not look like much right now, but this is going to be a brilliant baby blanket (yes, another one. Seriously people, enough with the babies! I kid, I kid) with my complements to the brilliant Elizabeth Zimmerman. It seems like every time I read a bit of one of her books or try one of her patterns I'm inspired and a little in awe—sometimes in that "I cannot believe anyone ever thought of that" way and sometimes in a "I can't believe I never thought of that!" way too. This is part of the latter, but I'm going to take squares to new heights soon, just you wait and see!

Pattern is: EZ's Mystery Weaving Blanket
Yarn is: the 7 interminable skeins of knit picks stroll (seriously, I've made 2 baby blankets and a pair of socks from this stuff already and I'll still have enough left over after this project for something else)
Needles: US 1/2.25mm

2 comments:

Mairead said...

Looks fascinating. I am a lover of EZ'z designs too. I await the FO!

Bronwyn Mroz Benson said...

I love how it's looking! :)