Tuesday, March 6, 2012

very knotty

knotty gloves by gradschoolknitter
knotty gloves, a photo by gradschoolknitter on Flickr.

you know, because the pattern is called knotty gloves...

So I decided to throw caution to the wind and start something new! A pair of gloves for me, my first gloves for me, surprisingly enough... although I am more of a mitten kind of gal. But gloves have their purposes and I have some of the conductive thread left over so I can sew some in to the fingers and use my phone without freezing my hands!

And, I ended up going down a needles size (I have small hands and the pattern suggests a smaller gauge to compensate) so my 1.5 dpns are still free to make socks should I feel some pangs of guilt.

(Requisite apologies for the mac-cam photo... my camera batteries died this morning and while I know we have more somewhere around here, I couldn't find them and wanted some instant-photo-gratification...)

No comments: