Tuesday, March 20, 2012

the effects of global warming

celtic knot glove by gradschoolknitter
celtic knot glove, a photo by gradschoolknitter on Flickr.

I finished up the first of the knotty gloves a while ago, but couldn't find batteries for my camera (not that I was looking super hard...). Anyway, the batteries showed up last night, so I took this picture this morning.

However, it was 79 degrees out when I took the picture, so there was no way that I was keeping it on! In fact, it's too hot to even knit right now, especially since I can't fathom putting in the airconditioner in March. It's just wrong!

It's supposed to cool down this weekend, so maybe I'll cast on the second one then...

Raveled here.

1 comment:

Bronwyn Mroz Benson said...

Oh, I love the colors in that yarn! Very nice. :)