Thursday, June 30, 2011

who knits sweaters in the summer?

husband sleeve by gradschoolknitter
husband sleeve, a photo by gradschoolknitter on Flickr.

Me, apparently.

I've been promising DH a sweater for a while now (since we got engaged, at least) so I guess it's high-time I got started. I'm starting with sleeves though, since those are still small enough to carry around and not make you sweat in the 90+ heat & humidity. We're moving north, however, so I think he'll get a lot of use out of it in the late fall and winter. It's going to be a oh handsome boyfriend sweater, albeit with some modifications for worsted weight yarn.

But we all know why you're really here... you want to know who won the giveaway... well, look no further: Dara, you're it! I guess your subtle approach really paid off, if any kind of approach can be applied to random number generators! Send me an email at gradschoolknitter@yahoo.com with your deets and I'll send off your package just as soon as I can get to the post office!

No comments: