Sunday, April 3, 2011

march revisited


march blocked, originally uploaded by gradschoolknitter.

Finishing foils me again! I finished knitting this on March 13 and finally got around to blocking it yesterday. Why is this so hard for me to do? Well, ok, space, for one thing. The only decent space for me to block anything is on the murphy bed in the spare room, except that when the bed is pulled down there is pretty much zero room for anything else back there. So everything we store back there has to be pulled out and the fact that the boy uses it as office space is pretty much lost.

But hey, now it's done, and with 2 weeks to spare! It looks so much better blocked, too (as is so often the case...).

Pattern is the Emily Capelet from Ysolda's Whimsical Little Knits 2.
Yarn is Araucania Ranco Solid, about 3/4 of a skein.
Needles were US 7/4.5mm.
Mods were none that I can think of... 14 repeats total.

No comments: