Saturday, December 18, 2010

hat! and snow!


hat! and snow!, originally uploaded by gradschoolknitter.

As you may be able to tell from my background, I have moved NORTH. Severely north. But it's kind of great! I got a new winter coat and boots, both with faux fur trim and they're keeping me quite cozy.

I started the hat yesterday, waiting in the airport for my flight around 9:30. I finished it up around 9:30 this morning. 24 hours (including plenty of time for sleep and even a nap yesterday on the bus!) is pretty good for a hat, right?!

I'm just a bit worried that it'll be short for the recipient but I'm working on another hat and will make a final decision as to who gets what when that is done.

Pattern is A Hat Fit for a Boyfriend.
Yarn is Cascade Eco Duo (approx. .75 of a ball)
Needles = US 7 / 4.5mm

Raveled here.

No comments: