Sunday, June 20, 2010

WWKIP take 2


S1051062, originally uploaded by gradschoolknitter.

Yesterday I "Knit in Public" (you know, 'cause I never do otherwise...) with the lovely ladies of MadridKnits in the gardens of the "Templo de Debod", which-as you can see in the background of the above picture-overlook most of Madrid.

Ayer tejé en público (cosa que nunca haría de otra manera, jajaja) con las mujeres fantásticas de MadridKnits, en los jardines del Templo de Debod, los cuales tienen unas vistas de casi todo Madrid, como puedes ver en la foto de arriba.

I also attempted to take "artistic" photos of the glove I finished up:

También intenté sacar unas fotos "artísticas" del guante que acabé mientras tanto:

reading mitts

But it mostly looks like my hand is attempting to fly away from me.

Pero a lo mejor aparece que mi mano quiere intentar volar.

In any case, if you want to read my report on our knit in public breakfast, check out the post here (in Spanish only, sorry!)

De todos modos, si quieres leer la crónica del día internacional de tejer en público, haz clic aquí (en español, por supuesto).

1 comment:

SIONA said...

Pues la foto "artística" te quedó de maravilla .... y si, echa a volar ¡que bueno!
abrazos
SIONA