Thursday, May 6, 2010

rico finished


rico finished, originally uploaded by gradschoolknitter.

Well, there they are. I don't know if you can see the differences based on this picture (not the best picture, but I'm in that "I'm fed up with these so let's just get on with this" stage) but the right one is definitely more difficult to get on than the left.

Anyway.... I don't want to get too deep into, but they're done! (I wasn't feeling great yesterday, so I stayed home and finished these up... now I have to run to the library and make up for yesterday's indiscretions.) And hopefully the boy will be able to get them over his heel (the left should be fine, lots of give... it's the right one I'm worried about), or I guess I get a new pair of socks and he'll have to wait a little while longer.

Pattern: Rick, by Cookie A, from Sock Innovation
Yarn: Zitron Trekking XXL
Needles: US1
Mods: Cast on 72 instead of 60, stopped the pattern on the foot after completing the slants, continued with ribbing.

No comments: