Friday, November 13, 2009

turn a spiral

WARNING: Worst FO pictures ever. I think my camera might be dead. Or the new batteries are duds. Let's hope for scenario #2. So I used the maccam, to the best of it's abilities.

I decided Wednesday night to make a hat for a friend whose birthday is today. This knit up so quickly and (trust me, it's better in person) so beautifully. It's sort of Jared Flood's Turn a Square but sans square and with a bunch of mods.



Here you can (sort of) see the spiraling decreases (as opposed to the original raglan decreases):


Mods: only cast on 88, did not increase, kept same needles throughout. Decided to do spiral / regular decreases, 8 times across a round.

1 comment:

Kate said...

omg I just realized that 4 of the things I have in my queue are Jared Flood. Better strike up the affair.