Thursday, November 12, 2009

one more etsy post

I almost forgot about the awesome present I got for my brother (at least, I think it's awesome, I hope he did too...)



Periodic table cuff links! My brother is a high school science teacher (which is, still, to me, the oddest thing ever. He's my little brother, shouldn't he be pestering me and blowing things up as a high school student in a science classroom still?!) so I thought these were awesome. And they're customizable, so I got him PM (his first and middle initials) and CO (the first 2 letters to our last name).

And:



A periodic table NERD birthday card. Both were from ShopGibberish on etsy.

1 comment:

Clumsy Knitter said...

Those are hilarious! My husband is a chemistry prof and those would definitely be perfect. Thanks for passing the site along! :)