Wednesday, April 9, 2008

up close and personal

I realize that yesterday's picture of the harlot holding my sock is not really a very good project picture... but it was just so cool that the harlot actually held my sock! Anywho... I'll get over my star-struck-ness sooner or later - although I actually also met the guys from Everclear on Friday, so it's been a big week for me and "rock stars". (Yeah, the harlot may not sing, but the woman announcing her at Borders did call her the "Beatles of Knitting"...)

Anywho, since it is still grey and icky and foggy out, here is a close up of my sock, as held by the harlot:



Pattern: Entrelac Socks by Eunny Jang, Interweave Knits Spring 2007
Yarn: Crystal Palace Panda Silk in 3005 and 3006 (3 balls and 2 balls respectively)
Needles: US1 / 2.25mm

No comments: