Saturday, March 29, 2008

back and burnt out


Well, we're back from Korea (to Canada that is... I still have one more plane ride tomorrow to head back to school in the States) and I'm exhausted. The 13 hour time difference was very hard to adjust to and we were still waking up at 4:30/5:00 most mornings. Now I'm back home, it's 11am and I haven't finished my still-warm morning coffee.

Above is the usual BF-rubbing-Buddha's-belly picture. This was taken at a temple we stayed over-night at during the trip. When I'm a little less tired and I have time to go through and look at all of the pictures (and there are hundreds if you also count the ones on Dr. BF's camera) I will post more. Very little knitting was accomplished past the initial airport wait / plane ride. By the end of the trip I was so tired that I didn't even knit on the way home!

No comments: