Friday, February 15, 2008

I couldn't help myself...


silky merino malabrigo, originally uploaded by gradschoolknitter.

So, clearly I already had enough pink/red/orange yarn for the Fire segment of PS3.... however, seven skeins of this jumped straight out of the box (I was at my lys when the delivery guy showed up) and into my arms. And then I could not put it down. So, I used up the rest of my store credit (and then some) and brought it home with me. As soon as I finish up the Mrs. Darcy Cardi (which I cast on yesterday and already have the back done... hooray for worsted weight on size 10s!) this will be cast on for a Chinese Lace Pullover. I cannot wait to work with this yarn. It is totally luscious!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is gorgeous! I wish my life did not equal play rehearsal right now, or I'd be down there squishing that stuff to death. Yum.

Anonymous said...

hi
your yarn is really beautiful the colr is very nice
i dream to put my hand on Malabrigo unfortunatly it quite imposible to find in france