Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

HPIM1070

The professors in our dept. had their baby this morning! And it's somewhat sunny (but really cold) out so I got this picture of the hat that matches the booties this morning, in my room, with the sun coming in the window.

Pattern: My own, same as this hat to be written up soon, I swear!
Yarn: Generic Rayon from Lovelyarns
Needles: US 2 DPNS

I also made a little V-day prezzie for Dr. BF but he hasn't received it yet, so I'll wait to share. You can find it in my ravelry notebook if you're interested (and on ravelry).

2 comments:

Doug said...

You finished the hat ALREADY? Oh my god, you are an absolute knitting machine. If we could harness your productivity, maybe all of our manufacturers wouldn't be leaving for China.

gradschoolknitter said...

If I could harness my knitting productivity in any way other than knitting I'd have a PhD already...