Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!

I know it's not politically correct... but it is Christmas today, so I'm going to say it anyway! Plus, it's a day off for everyone (or at least, it should be) so no one can argue with that!

For Christmas, I present another Christmas FO picture:



Pattern: Multidirectional Scarf
Yarn: Blue Heron Rayon Metallic in colourway Iris
Needles: US 6 / 4mm circ
Recipient: My mom

Sorry for the bad picture... winter grey day + lots of indoor lighting and flash makes for not very pretty colours. The yarn varigates from pink to purple to blue and has a tiny metallic gold thread running through it.

2 comments:

Loralee Choate said...

I would no more care if someone said "Merry Christmas" as "Happy Hanukkah" or "Happy Holiday's"

The PC thing is a bit out of hand on this one. There should be room for it all, IMO.

Sheila said...

Merry Christmas, belated, and Happy New Year. The scarf looks great. I'll bet your Mom loves it.