Friday, November 30, 2007

Christmas Knitting Part the Third

I have now completed the last Christmas knitting project - minus the NaKniSweMo that stalled out weeks ago when I tried to start a sleeve. I'm going to have to re-start with the sleeves and find a different way to incorporate them into the sweater. I have all my other Christmas knits complete, including these convertible mittens for my little brother:


Fingerless...



Or pop-top!


And the upclose and personal shot.


My brother recently moved to the West Coast of Canada, which doesn't really get the same kind of winter that Eastern Canada gets. So these were made for a not-so-cold winter.

Notes:
Pattern: My own, available here.
Yarn: Elsebeth Lavold Silky Wool, one skien black
Needles: size 3 US circs

1 comment:

The A.D.D. Knitter said...

Such a completely cute pop top!!