Saturday, May 5, 2007

movin' on up, movin' on out

Well, I'm headed back to the Great White North today. I'm just waiting for the van to pick me up to head to the airport... should be in the next 10 mins or so. So if I don't post for any new pics for a few days, please be forgiving! I'll be back asap... I mean, I have 2 papers due in the next two weeks, plus I'm starting a full time job on Tuesday... clearly I'll need to be knitting, just to keep my sanity! And the airplane knitting... oh, there will be airplane knitting...

3 comments:

Sheila said...

Glad to hear you are done with school for the summer. Maybe you can still knit a bunch.

Doug said...

Awesome to have you back! I'm leaving at the end of the month, so there had better be a get together!

Doug said...

Oh, and full time work! Here's a hint: you'll hate it. It SUCKS.

Hugs.