Monday, April 2, 2007

sp package

No, I haven't received one yet, but I did send one today! I can't wait to see if my pal enjoys her goodies... the only thing I'm worried about is that I didn't put a return address... I'm paranoid, you know? And the woman at the counter told me I had to and I was resigned to it, but then she put the postage on and threw it in the outgoing bin anyway... I was a bit confused but since I don't want to give too much info away about myself, I figure, what the heck?! If I don't see my pal post about it in a few days I'll start to worry though... I did pay for 2 day priority post.

In my own knitting news, I cast on the mystery present in the pink berroco touché for my friend. I'm really excited to see how it turns out... I might just want one for myself! (Geez I'm a greedy knitter...)

2 comments:

Sheila said...

I put my secret pals address as the return address also. Then I didn't get hassled by the clerks. Another nice plus is that our post office has an automated package check out for packages that are 16 inches long or less. Easy and usually no lines.

gradschoolknitter said...

hmmm... good idea! I'll try to remember that one for next time. I guess it wouldn't work very well if you didn't live in the same country though.