Friday, February 9, 2007

India Purse


India Purse, originally uploaded by gradschoolknitter.

I know, I know, third post today, this is getting ridiculous. BUT... it is Friday and I reserve the right to do some fun stuff. And I received the button I ordered to finally finish this purse I started back in October. So, of course, I had to sew it on immediately! It was really hard to get a detailed photo of the button, although I did try... you can see details of the button and handle (which I found at Stitches East last November) on my flickr photos or you can go to see the original photo on ebay here. The ebay picture is MUCH better than the ones I took.



Edit: strangely flickr cut off the right side of the photo when blogging, so if you click the photo it will take you to the original and show you the full purse.

No comments: